CSC is a very popular fast food in china, also is the first fast food company from china which appears on the market in U.S.CSC means country style cooking, it sells set meal, almost rice and noodle, every set meal with some snack or drink, I always to eat because it’s very convenient and suit for my taste, nearly every mall, every business center ,we can find the fast food, and around 3 months ,it has some new menu that makes you fresh , so in my country ,CSC has 300 store approximately, it’s very popular.
About the advertisement for CSC, I think it’s not very successful. CSC hardly make some advertisement, corporate spirit is relay on their quality, not on advertisement ,just sometimes ,have some promotion .but you know nowadays ,media play a role in spread ,if you don’t make some ad on TV online ,it’s very difficult to well known in the world ,like MC,KFC.


HanBin, good job. From you, I know CSC. Thanks for you introducing so nice restaurant to us. You also can make very long sentence!
ReplyDeleteIt looks delicious, if I'm going to travel to China someday, I would like to try it!. Thanks for all the information
ReplyDeleteHmm, their logo looks a lot like KFC! Maybe they're trying to make people think it's a similar style of food, but from the pictures, it looks pretty different.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
CSC means country style cooking; it sells set meals, mostly rice and noodles, each one with some snack or drink.
*Also, be careful with run-on sentences, which means a sentence with too many commas.*