Tuesday, 20 May 2014

For one day to another person

  

  If you could change your identity for a day, who would you like to become? Actually ,I am I , the one and the only,but if I have a chance, maybe I want to be a person who I like it. For example ,Taylor Swift.she  is a famous singer and songwriter from American  that  was known for many country music .
I would like to  be her ,first ,I’ll take off my high-heel shoe, because she is 1.8 meter, I just 1.6 meter, I can dress causal but  looks like model ,wonderful! Second , I will hold a concert, I like singing ,enjoy the music, and I can do everything that I want to do ,because this is my concert. Third ,I want to write a song for some poor children, music give us full of energy ,once I used to support some children to school, I know they are eager for knowledge , for happiness ,or just for food, Even if they are poor but  all of them like music, it makes them happy.


2 comments:

  1. Owesome! I also think that music makes people happy, so it is good idea to write a song for childeren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice...Taylor Swift is very popular and successful now. She's also well-known for breaking up with famous guys and then writing songs about them!

    Corrections:
    She is a famous singer and songwriter from America that is known for many country songs.

    *Again, be careful with commas...you should only use one or two commas per sentence. If a sentence has three or more commas, it probably needs a period.* :)

    ReplyDelete