Sunday, 1 June 2014

Keep You Own Style

I like watching extremes sports  but I haven’t attempted any one of them. I like watching because extreme sports is very intense and I always was inspired by the athlete; I think they are brave. As a athlete, their desire just to be the best one; they challenge the limit by themselves even if it’s controvert behave . Everyone has different choice of their life, I support them. But for me, I haven’t attempted so far, the most extremes challenge is Roller Coaster, and I think I won’t obsess in extremes sports. Actually, everyone has a style of his own in everything, you don’t want to do extremes sports not means you’re coward, you can represent in many impacts, if you are a student, you can study hard, if you are a writer, you can focus on your opus, Not just extreme sports can improve you are a breave.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you - roller coasters are about the 'craziest' thing I've tried. I'm afraid that I would get hurt if I tried a real extreme sport! (Also, your punctuation was much better this time.) :)

    Corrections:
    I like watching because extreme sports are very intense and I was always inspired by the athletes; I think they are brave.

    Not just extreme sports can improve your courage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very good point of view

    ReplyDelete