Tuesday, 1 July 2014
Book Review
I really enjoy in reading this book, not only this is a good book but also it's the first book I have finished in English. The astonishing story combines adventure with a celebration of the hunmanitarian spirit, it really tounched me. When I was in university, I join in the recognazation and went to a remote village to taught children, I know that feeling when you want to do something for them. Do a good thing is very easy , always do it is diffcult. So, like Greg, dedicated all the life to do what he promised even use education to combat terrorism in the Taliban, it's amazing ! But the most interesting part in this book is flash marriage. "Welcome to my life","Welcome to my heart", so romantic. If two person have some sort of connection, no matter how long you know each other, just care about the value, the love, the support, you can togther forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad that you've had a similar experience to the book. I'm sure it was very rewarding for you and the children that you helped.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
I really enjoyed reading this book; not only is this a good book, but it's also the first book I have finished in English.
If two people have some sort of connection, no matter...