Don't obesess with cellphone
Actuclly,for physical, people can't live just without water,food,air; But for mental, we have many dependent. For example, nowadays, more and more people can't live without cellphone, internet. Maybe this is not good, but this is a truth. Like me ,cellp hone is a muitifunction tools for me, I use it as mp3, dictionary, book, newspaper;So, if I forget bring the cellphone, I might be very anxious the whole day, I can't text with my friend, my family, I can't listen to the music, I can't read the news in time. Cellphone apply convenice to us, but it makes us less communication face to face; Even if when we have a dinner with friendes or family, we always use the cell phone to ply game, text the message, online or something else. I heard of one restraunt in England, if you want to have a dinner in there, you should hand in the cell phone until you finish it, then they'll give it back to you. Many people went there becuse they think this is a good way to preomot relationship. We need communcate with people, not cellphone, I support it and I will try to not obsess with cell phone any more, can you?
I really think so too. But I can't stop! It's too useful for me.
ReplyDeleteDo you remember my cellphone?
ReplyDeleteI think I'd like to go to that restaurant! It's also annoying when people use cellphones in a movie theatre. The light on the screen can be very distracting.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
Actually, physically, people can't live just without water, food, or air; but mentally, we are dependent on many things.
I use it as an mp3 player, dictionary, book, and newspaper, so if I forget to bring the cellphone, I might be very anxious the whole day.
I agree with you, but I can't stop using my cellphone!
ReplyDelete